This guide is intended to help you simplify your first steps. The start on our server is made to give you a pleasant and unique gameplay. We desingned a rather unique starter set which makes you start realy enjoyable.
If you have any questions or problems, have a look on our Discord Server
The Beginner Box is perfectly adjusted to our in-game content.
You will be rewarded with Special Event Power-Ups, Platinum Scrolls, Food,Drop Cloak, Collector +5, Collecting Battery, Beginner Glyph, Beginner Recipe,Level-Down Item Scrolls and a limited Job Change Ring!
While progressing to higher levels you will receive more Special Items like Entropia Chip Perins (For Donate and Special Entropia Chip Items),Exlusive Leveling Pets and Accessories!
Which class should I start with?
If you're completely new it recommends itself to start with an Elementor.
With this class you have the easiest way to start fast.
What comes after level 175?
After hitting 175 with 99,99% use Platinum Scrolls to level up your Platinum rank.
There are 2 different kinds of Platinum Scrolls.
Some are for level 1 to 40, some others are from 41 to 50.
You can find all in Flarine, near "[Arena Manager] Lay" or use your free scrolls from the starter package.
Which equipment do I need to level?
As a beginner, you need to relying on the weapons and armor you can buy from the blacksmiths in Flaris.
At Peach you can buy Some Soul Accessories!
Leveling Route 1 - 175
- 1 - 60: Flaris
- 60 - 130: Saint Morning
- 130 - 150: Garden of Rhisis
- 150 - 175: Darkon 1
After hitting 175 with 99,99% use Platinum Scrolls to level up your Platinum rank. There are 2 different kinds of Platinum Scrolls. Some are for level 1 to 40, some others are from 41 to 50. You can find all in Flarine, near "[Arena Manager] Lay".
Leveling Route P1 - P50
- P1 - P5: Tower B1 - B5
- P6 - P14: Coral Island
- P15 - P22: Azria
- P23 - P28: Traseia
- P29 - P34: Dark Traseia
- P35 - P40: Entropia Forest
- P41 - P45: Entropia Harbor
- P46 - P50: Entropia Jungle
Platinum Level Rewards
From Platinum level 5 on, you get a few ECP. (Summarizing every gain, you get around 480 ECP from P5 to P50)
- P20: You will receive the Entropia Platin jewelry (4th best jewelry)
- P30: Here you will receive the Bloodhunter Stat-Pet (+150 All-Stats)
- P40: You will get the Shiny Entropia Platin jewelry (3rd best jewelry)
- P50: You will get a lucky P50 Pet box, which contains one of three Stat-Pets, which all have the same bonus. You can either get the Risu, Valos or the Garm (all three give you additional +250 All-Stats)
In addition to these milestones on 20, 30, 40 and 50, you will get a few days of premium.
I farmed some Entropia Chip Perin,what now?
If you've collected some Entropia Chip Perin, you can buy in flaris near "[Guild Siege Manager] Max" at the "[Entropia Chip Merchant]Wafor" following items:
- Vengeful Dragon Set
- Glorious Dragon Cloak
- Terminator Sunglasses (White)
these will accompany you the first time until you have better items.
If you've collected enough you can buy yourself an Entropia weapon or even a Shiny weapon at "[Weapon Trader] Charly" !
How can I increase my EXP Rate?
Here you can find some items that increase your exp rate:
- Premium = 50% XP (Donate Shop or seasonal Events)
- Scroll of Experience (Ultra) = 250% XP (5x stackable)(Chip Shop northern Flarine)
- Donate Power Up (XP) = 100% )(Chip Shop northern Flarine)
- Alchemy EXP Flasks (There are 2 different ones. One from the beginner box and one from the alchemy trader. Use both!) = 100% XP each
- Online XP = 0-50% XP (Stay online for 1 - 5 hours)
- Guild buffs = 5 - 30% XP (Depending on guild level)
- Couple = 35% XP (Couple level 21 needed)
- Diamond Powder = 35% XP (Needs 35 Diamond Powder for one)
- Madrigal medicine = 200% XP (obtainable from Entropia Treasures, normal treasures or other players)
- Stay Online Pots = 30% XP (obtainable from seasonal events or daily roulette)
- Kings Heart (not recommended!) = 25% XP (obtainable from the Entropia King daily)
- Anarchy Buff = 50% + additional 10% as donator buff (buff one anarchy buff yourself)(Press Ctrl + L)
- P40 jewelry = 50% XP (obtained after hitting P40)
- Glyph = 45 - 55% XP (obtainable from Crystal Dungeon exchanger)
- Yellow Ballon = 25% XP (obtainable from Diamond Powder exchanger for 250 Diamond Powder)
- Kebaria furniture = (20%) (obtainable from the Kebaria Exchanger for 100 Kebaria coins)